- Plastic ornaments (do not use glass... easier to break) I found mine at Walmart. You're going to need more of these than you think! I ended up using around 35 large ornaments and 35 small ones.
- Hot glue & gun
- Wire hanger
- Wreath hanger
- Separate ornaments into color so that you can decide how to make your pattern.
- Hot glue ornament tops into ornament. Despite reading blogs that did this and said to make sure you do this, I didn't. Ended up taking it apart and doing it later.
- With your hands or plyers straighten wire hanger and form into a semi-circle.
5. When complete, twist hanger ends together to secure.
6. Hang on your front door and enjoy all your neighbors oogling it!